Monday, December 13, 2010

Wild beat Kings in LA, Brent Burns a Superstar

Brent Burns Scores Overtime Goal against LA KingsSaturday night went great for the Minnesota Wild in Los Angeles. Brent Burns was on his “A” game and scored the overtime winning goal as the Wild defeated the Kings 3-2 at Staples Center. Fan favorite Burnsie was on the ice a team-high 28 minutes, 15 seconds and he was a dominant force to be reckoned with. Jose Theodore was in the goal for the Wild and did a great job keeping the Kings in check.

The overtime goal allowed Brent Burns to pass former teammate Marian Gaborik for the Wild team record in OT goals. Burns said this about it:

"I had no idea, I'll have to text Gabby and give him a little rib about it."

Ha ha – take that Gaborik! I wish I could text Gabby, I have a few things I would like to rib him about as well.

No comments: