Friday, December 31, 2010

Minnesota Wild Rallies Against San Jose Sharks

Kyle Brodziak and the Minnesota WildThe Minnesota Wild were down 3-2 entering the 3rd period on Wednesday night against the San Jose Sharks. However, the Minnesota Wild erupted for three 3rd period goals en route to a 5-3 victory. Chuck Kobasew, Brent Burns, and Kyle Brodziak all scored in the 3rd period to mount the comeback. Mikko Koivu scored in the 2nd period and Brodziak scored in the 1st period before the rally started. It was a solid victory against a good team. If the Minnesota Wild can play like that for the majority of games then they will be playing in the playoffs.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

I went to the game and it was awesome! Kyle Brodziac (not sure on his name spelling) was intense to watch.

Kristy said...

If you were at the game, I was the girl in the 5th row off the ice and I was on the jumbotron! I was wearing my brand new hunter green with sparkles Wild stocking hat and my new Minnesota Wild sweatshirt that Santa brought me! I love the Wild!

Anonymous said...

We love following your stuff. Thanks for all the great content? We wanted to introduce you to our new site TC Huddle: http://www.tchuddle.com/?p=69
Keep up the good work! We'll be sure to keep following.