Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Minnesota Wild December Home Games

The Minnesota Wild Hockey team is looking to heat up the ice in some upcoming December Home Games. I have been to a couple games this season and can vouch that these games are a GOOD time! I'm making it easy for you... Below is the list of the upcoming December home games. Get your friends together. Get your tickets. And get your Wild Freak on!


Thursday, December 16:
Wild v Senators

Monday, December 20:
Wild v Flames

Sunday, December 26:
Wild v Red Wings

Wednesday, December 29:
Wild v Sharks

Friday, December 31:
Wild v Predators

Personally, I am excited for the Red Wings game. Those always seem to be fun!

3 comments:

Mn Twins Tickets said...

I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information.

canada debt consolidation said...

hey, nice blog…really like it and added to bookmarks. keep up with good work

Morgan Wilshire said...

It may feel like no one reads this, but some of us do. I gave up doing my blog for that reason and now I just post on other peoples.SA