Monday, December 27, 2010

Detroit Red Wings Down Minnesota Wild 4-1

Brent BurnsIn front of a packed house, the Minnesota Wild did not deliver. The Detroit Red Wings, even without Pavel Datsyuk, defeated the Minnesota Wild 4-1 at the Xcel Energy Center on Sunday night. The Minnesota Wild only had 17 shots in the game and the "boo" birds were out in full force. Attendance for the game was 19,227, the fifth-largest regular-season crowd in Minnesota Wild history. Brent Burns scored the only goal for the Wild, with 4 minutes remaining in the 3rd period. It was his team leading 10th goal of the season, the first Minnesota Wild defenseman to post double digits goal totals in more than one season.

3 comments:

Mn Twins Tickets said...

It may feel like no one reads this, but some of us do. I gave up doing my blog for that reason and now I just post on other peoples.

canada debt consolidation said...

Thank you for an additional good post. Exactly where else could anybody get that kind of information and facts in these a perfect way of writing? I’ve a presentation subsequent week, and I’m around the appear for like facts.

Morgan Wilshire said...

Thanks for the great piece of sharing.I have already bookmarked your blog for future references.The article was really great and that smart phone was very good looking.I am planning to buy a new phone ,so why not try the one I see here...