- October 11th vs. Boston Bruins – Opening night
- November 20th vs. Vancouver Canucks – Welcome to the Xcel Energy Center Mattias Ohlund – Beware.
- December 1st vs. Colorado Avalanche – second meeting between the teams, but first time at home. A moral must win after the Avs knocked us out of the playoffs last year.
- December 31st vs. San Jose Sharks – New Years at the X rocks my hockey world. A holiday game should get it’s own month.
- January 3rd vs. Detroit Red Wings – a chance to bet the defending cup champs. They should be cold and tired after playing that outdoor Wrigley field game on New Years Day.
- February 6th vs. Nashville Predators – hosting his past team on his new teams home ice is a must win for new owner Craig Leipold.
- March 31st vs. Vancouver Canucks – OK, so I like to watch the Wild play the Canucks. There is so much tension and the competition is huge. It’s hockey at it’s best. Besides, I want to jeer Pavol Demitra – he never was that good at playing at the “X.”
- April 3rd vs. Calgary Flames – could be playoff critical game.
Remember to check my other Minnesota Wild blog: Hockey Wilderness for Minnesota Wild updates. It’s a great platform for a Wild community. I welcome other Wild fans or critics to leave their opinions or point other Wild fans to cool pictures, links or stories on the web. Check it out!