Monday, April 14, 2008

Violent Minnesota Wild Game

The on ice action between the Avalanche and the Wild wasn't the only place at the Xcel Energy Center where it was violent and dangerous. I almost lost my life twice during the Wild game on Friday! I sat 6 rows up by the penalty boxes and was almost impailed twice during the game by flying objects. In the first period, a puck missed my head by less than 2 feet and drilled a lady sitting next to me. Then, in the second period, a stick flew into the crowd and landed one row behind me.

The next time that my buddy offers to give me his Minnesota Wild Tickets, I am going to have to remember to wear a helmet and shield. If you plan on going to the Minnesota Wild game at the Xcel Energy Center on Thursday, keep your head up because it is Playoff Hockey. GO WILD!!!

No comments: