Monday, April 21, 2008

2008 Wild Season a Disappointment!

I just spent a few minutes reflecting on the 2008 Minnesota Wild Season and I came to the conclusion that it was a total disappointment. I tried very hard to look at the positives but whenever I did, my mind went straight back to the first round NFL Playoff loss to the Colorado Avalanche. I as a Wild fan (freak), was not looking for moral victories like winning the division because at the beginning of the year I thought this team would contend for the Stanley Cup. It is going to be a long summer for the Minnesota Wild and the fans of the Minnesota Wild because of the early NHL playoff exit. If the team doesn't take the next step next year, the Minnesota Wild may have issues continuing their sell-out streak and Minnesota Wild tickets will no longer be a coveted item.

No comments: