Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Wild vs. Oilers

It is the second intermission and watching the Minnesota Wild game has made me want to rip my hair out. While watching the game, a few questions have come to mind:

1) How do you out shoot the Oilers by like 20 shots in the second period and not lead the game?
2) Why does it seem like the opposition goalie always looks like Ken Dryden when they play the Minnesota Wild?
3) Can the Wild actually blow someone out some day?
4) When does Boogaard come back?
5) Does Backstom have to let in one soft goal every game?

All that I can hope is that my favorite team will dominate the third period like they did the second period and actually score a few goals. I am going to go grab a cold beverage and analyze the third period. Losing this game would be a major drag!

No comments: