Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Philadelphia Flyers vs. Minnesota Wild

Tonight's game between my favorite NHL team the Minnesota Wild and the Philadelphia Flyers has brought back memories of the Minnesota Wild's first ever home regular season game versus the Flyers. It is hard to believe that it was seven years ago. I was at that game and I plan on finding some Wild Tickets for tonight's game. Something about the Minnesota Wild versus the Philadelphia Flyers gets me jacked up for watching hockey. Maybe it is my memories of Bobby Clarke and the "Broad Street Bullies" or maybe it is simply the fact that they were the first ever regular season home ice opponent of the Wild. Whatever it is, I don't care, I am counting the minutes until 7:00 tonight. Please send me an email if You have any Minnesota Wild Tickets.

No comments: