Thursday, April 19, 2007

Brent Burns Is The Man!

The silver lining to watching every minute of this otherwise disappointing NHL Playoff Series is that I have been able to witness the coming of age of Brent Burns. There has never been any doubt that Brent Burns has tons of talent. I did at times in the past question his toughness and leadership ability. After watching him step up his game late this year and then take it to the next level versus the Anaheim Mighty Ducks I no longer have any doubt that Brent Burns has become an elite defenseman in the NHL. I can't wait to see him take the next step whether it is tonight or next year. GO WILD!!!

1 comment:

Wisconsin Music Man said...

Good luck next season! I hate it when the Mid-Western teams get booted out of the playoffs so early. Go Wild!