Sunday, March 25, 2007

IT HAS ALMOST BECOME BORING

The Minnesota Wild are so hot right now that it is almost becoming boring to be a fan. I am obviously kidding because I have had so much fun watching this Minnesota Wild team. The closest that I have ever come to enjoying a professional season as much as I have enjoyed the Minnesota Wild this year was watching the 1998 Minnesota Vikings. I was lucky enough to have Vikings Tickets that 15-1 year and I was at every single home game. Like it did that season, it just feels right for the Wild this year. The Minnesota Wild have one of the hottest goalies (Niklas Backstrom) and one of the hottest lines in the NHL (Demitra & Gaborik.) They are playing as well as any team in the NHL right now. I just hope that there is a happier ending than there was for the 1998 Minnesota Vikings squad. GO WILD!!!

No comments: